Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Design ' You -&- Me'

I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to say this or not but... I actually really like this design. It's bold, and striking, pure typography, clean lines and lots of white space - all the things I love.

This new design uses the beautiful shape of the ampersand and its surrounding spaces - created from various cropping sections.

The giant striking ampersand (&) signifies the two people in the marriage and the coming together of the two families. The '&' links together the two people in this wedding.

Modern and effortless - 'You & me' will make for a fab new design. Shown here in a deep navy, but would work in any colour combo. I can imagine this looking stunning foiled in silver or gold.

'You & Me' will be coming to our off the rack section in the coming months but is ready and waiting to be ordered!

Until next time. Bye!








1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails