Sunday, August 21, 2011

Chuan Spa - Langham Hotel, Auckland

Well, I didn't get to Venice or Thailand for that matter... but I did however have a wonderfully relaxing day at the Chuan Spa in the Langham Hotel (a wonderful gift I'd been saving).

If you haven't been already, I highly recommend it. They build on the oriental traditions that seek both spiritual and physical harmony by balancing the 5 elements of metal, wood, fire, earth and water.

I swam in the heated rooftop pool surrounded by blue sky and potentially caught some colour (crazy at this time of year I know) then relaxed in the hot spa pool with uber fierce jets. For a while, I actually thought I was in a foreign country...

They have exclusive treatment facilities like a herbal steamroom, sauna, snail showers and the 'ice experience'. Once I finally made it round to the actual treatment I had booked... (the most amazing facial I've ever experienced from a lovely young girl with an equally lovely name, Lucy), I then was told I could use the massage chair for as long as I liked... accompanied by herbal tea and a detox juice. I eventually made it home 4 hours later....

Absolutely D.E.V.I.N.E. Thank you husband x











1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails