Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The colour purple

When I think of the colour purple, I think of royalty and today that's quite fitting.

This morning I've been speaking with our newest client over in England. This gorgeous couple are getting married in Old Windsor which is a large village in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. Having lived in this area myself for a number of years, I know just how beautiful this part of the country is. The venue they've chosen is an old estate set amongst landscaped grounds - such a tranquil location... just perfect!

Their colour theme is purple and whilst we're working on their invitations, I thought a purple inspiration board was called for. Whether its eggplant, indigo, magenta, fuchsia, plum, mulberry, violet, thistle or wine - they're all stunning and can be used in a numerous ways.
Lucy




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails