Friday, February 17, 2012

Three things we ♡ today.

Statement necklaces... I.love.them.
I always have really, ever since I can remember....I'm thinking it was my Mother and Aunty who got me hooked. Big, chunky and unique. Bright, bold and beautiful. I tend to always be buying them for my family too, whether for a birthday or Christmas, or just because I see one and it reminds me of that person, so I just have to get it. And there are so many amazing jewellery stores here in Melbourne... it's hard not to feed my addiction.

If you're going with a strapless dress on your big day then a great big statement necklace can compliment the outfit so well. Don't get me wrong, it's a brave thing to do (as most of us tend to go for the more simple look) but when you get it right, it just looks sooooo good.

But of course, it never has to be restricted to weddings.... so below are 3 of my favourites for the 'I do' day and then 3 just for fun.

Have a lovely weekend everyone
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails